What's Included on our 'Share the Experience' Ghost Tour
'The Paranormal World' in association with 'Alpha Omega Events' is proud to present a "Share the Experience" Ghost Hunting Tour.
How would you like to spend a night in Wales's most haunted Castle?
The infamous three hour ghost hunt is not for the faint hearted (or weak of heart)!
After 'The Experience', rest awhile in the Nurses Block (hostel standard).
Wake up to a hearty full English Breakfast and should you feel up to it, have an early morning stroll in the grounds of this haunted house. Optional History Tour included on the morning of your departure.
Take in the splendour of Craig y Nos Castle and its stunning mountain scenery. Or take a walk in the Country Park.
The whole ghost hunting package is only £77 per person for a minimum of ten persons to make up a ghost tour group.
To book, you pay a non-refundable deposit of £40 per person (minimum of ten) to Craig y Nos Castle.
The balance of £37 per head is paid by guests on arrival, split £25 to the Castle for the 2 course evening meal in our restaurant/ bar and £12 per head to the ghost tour company on the night of the tour.
Three hour Ghost Hunting Tour, two course a la carte Dinner, Overnight Stay in our haunted castle, with a Full Cooked Breakfast and separate 1 hour History Tour on morning of departure
- all for £77 per person, (based on 2 sharing a double or twin room).
The 'Share the Experience' ghost tour itinerary:
1) Paranormal Investigations Safety Presentation
2) Ghost hunt including experiments - e.g. seances, table tipping etc. (9pm till midnight or 10pm till 01.00)
3) Overnight Haunted Hotel Accommodation in the Nurses Block (not en-suite) based on two sharing
4) Full English Breakfast
5) Dinner (please book from the menu a few days in advance) @ £25.00 per head based on on two courses, is included within this package. Enjoy good quality food and have a few drinks in the Patti Bar before your ghost hunting group ascends the creaking stairs up into the dark, derelict haunted upper levels, where abandoned rooms remain virtually unchanged from the hospital era.
Please remain sober during the ghost tour for the benefit of your fellow ghost hunters and for your own safety.
If you fancy a drink after the tour, the Castle does have its own Haunted Bar deep in the derelict upper levels - please book this in advance with Steve.
See the GHOST TOUR AVAILABILITY PAGE for dates on which you can organise your own ghost tour.
Enquire about our 'Share the Experience' Ghost Tour here
If you have any questions about this tour - visit our live chat forum for an immediate answer
More Ghost Tour Links here
2. View the Nurses Block accommodation where you'll stay after your Share the Experience Tour - note the first rooms on the link are the en-suites, so scroll further down the page to see the Nurses Block rooms.
3. See Evening Meal menu - your guests may select individual meals from the menu of the day, ideally a few days in advance, though to speed up service you may be invited to arrange a set menu for your group.
4. Some groups add the Ghost Tour to a Birthday Party - if you know of anyone who has a birthday coming up, show them this page!
5. On the morning of departure, around 10.00 - 10.30 am, you will be treated to a one hour or one and a half hour history tour of Craig y Nos Castle.
6. If you are organising a group for a longer stay, see our wide choice of South Wales outdoor activities.
7. See some ghost stories of the castle (scroll forward using the 'next page' button to read all the ghost stories).
8. See History of the castle (scroll forward using the 'next page' button to read all the history pages).
Meet me on the staircase, maybe see my shadow...
Orb catch sight of me in other ways...